The 48th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2019) will be held in Kyoto, Japan on August 5-8, 2019.
High performance computing is a key technology to solve large problems in science, engineering, and business by utilizing computing power which has been evolving to the future. The International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP) is one of the oldest continuously running computer science conferences in parallel computing in the world. It is a premier forum for researchers, scientists, and practitioners in academia, industry, and government to present their latest research findings in all aspects of the field.
Parallel and distributed computing is a central topic in science, engineering and society. ICPP, the International Conference on Parallel Processing, provides a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to present their latest research findings in all aspects of parallel and distributed computing.
ICPP 2019 will be organized around the following tracks (but not limited to):
- Algorithms, including combinatorial and numerical; scheduling; power- aware/energy-efficient; machine learning; modeling & analysis.
- Applications, including big data; data analytics; computational science & engineering (e.g., aerospace, arts; biology, finance, geology).
- Architecture, including processor; memory; I/O; network; instruction-, thread- and data-level parallelism; accelerators & other special-purpose hardware; power-aware/energy-efficient.
- Performance, including scalability; modeling; evaluation of hardware & algorithms; visualization; tools.
- Software, including systems software; middleware; programming models, languages, and environments; compilers; operating systems; run-time systems; resource management.
We are looking forward to your great contributions and seeing you in the beautiful and historical city of Japan!!