Papers should not exceed **10** pages (including references) in the ACM Sigconf format located at https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template
Submission Link: https://ssl.linklings.net/conferences/icpp
All accepted papers are planned to be published by ACM, and included in ACM digital library if presented at the conference.
Paper Submission Open: February 1, 2019 Paper submission deadline: April 15, 2019 (23:59 AOE) Paper author notification: May 17, 2019 Paper final manuscript deadline: June 07, 2019
ICPP, the International Conference on Parallel Processing, provides a forum for engineers and scientists in academia, industry and government to present their latest research findings in all aspects of parallel and distributed computing. ICPP 2019 will be held at the Kyoto Research Park (KRP), Kyoto, Japan, in the Old Capital City of Japan. ICPP is one of the oldest computer science conferences and is a premier venue for presenting the latest research on all aspects of parallel processing. Topics of interest in ICPP 2019 Papers include, but not limited to:
- Algorithms: Combinatorial & Numerical, Scheduling, Power-Aware/Energy-Efficient, Machine Learning, Modeling & Analysis
- Applications: Big Data, Data Analytics, Computational Science & Engineering
- Architecture: Processor, Memory, I/O, Network, Instruction-/Thread-/Data-Level Parallelism,
Accelerators & other Special-Purpose Hardware, Power-Aware/Energy-Efficient
- Performance: Scalability, Modeling, Evaluation of Hardware & Algorithms, Visualization, Tools.
- Software: Systems Software, Middleware, Programming Models, Languages & Environments, Compilers, Operating Systems, Run-Time Systems, Resource Management
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact ICPP 2019 Program Committee Co-Chairs (Kengo Nakajima at nakajima(at)cc.u-tokyo.ac.jp, Martin Schulz at schulzm(at)in.tum.de)
Looking forward to your submissions !!